List of workshops (January 2024).
- Solar energy – northern Hessen’s contribution to the global energy balance
- On the move as Christian helpers in Europe – the “Malteser” and their humanitarian missions
- Walking tour – Europe and the European Union in Kassel
- Direct democracy and citizen participation in Europe and internationally
- Planned language ESPERANTO – as a contribution to European, intercultural communication
- The European Federation and Direct Democracy
- Opinions on Europe – a video project
- My European Home – Diversity of regions
- Lobbying or corruption: Germany as pioneer for “emerging democratic countries”
- Democracy needs the ability to cooperate – Baha’i counselling: cooperative decision making in 9 steps
- We are all wonderfully different – cultural encounters through the art of water painting and calligraphy. (by abp & RUMI Kulturzentrum e.V.)
- The carbon dioxide content in the atmosphere is increasing, contributing to global warming through the greenhouse effect.
- La Kassel de Manolo – Southern European (labor-) migration in transition
- Diplomtex – european agency for diploma recognition
- First aid for peace and relief
We Europeans want to encounter each other on a thematic basis. For this reason, the workshops and activities lie at the heart of EBB. Each workshop aims to have about 10-20 participants from at least two European countries and each of them should focus on a specific topic. The workshops run over two days in three modules. Each participant can choose to join one or more workshops or activities.
The subject/content of a workshop or activity can be anything that interests us citizens. After all, everything has European aspects.
The workshops are offered, prepared, organised and carried out by a workshop leader/leading team.
The topic/content of a workshop or activity can be anything that interests us as citizens because everything has a European perspective to it! Watch the video of the workshop European Historical Awareness from the EBB 2018.