Current list of workshops (August 2022).
- Ukraine, Germany and Europa
- Europe’s cultural wealth in Kassel’s Bergpark
- Railway enthusiasts for Europe
- Synagogue, Church and Mosque – An Interreligious City Walk
- A Green Deal for Europe
- Brothers Grimm – Important Faces of European Cultural History
- The European Federation and Direct Democracy
- Tango to European melodies
- A small painting, a short poem – and many questions
- Therefore Europe! – War Graves in Kassel and the War Graves Commission
- Youth for Europe – Participation and involvement for young people in the EU
- How our waste impacts the environment
We Europeans want to encounter each other on a thematic basis. It is for this reason that the workshops and activities lie at the heart of EBB. Each workshop aims to have about 10-20 participants from at least two European countries and each of them should focus on a specific topic. The workshops run over two days in three modules. Each participant can choose to join one or more workshops or activities.
The subject/content of a workshop or activity can be anything that interests us citizens. After all everything has European aspects.
The workshops are offered, prepared, organised and carried out by a workshop leader/leading team.
The topic/content of a workshop or activity can be anything that interests us as citizens because everything has a European perspective to it! Watch the video of the workshop European Historical Awareness from the EBB 2018.