An IT skills shortage, digital transformation, regional development, globalisation: how can all these be connected to eachother?
The Vision10! initiative is our response to this. Students, universities, commercial enterprises and institutions are brought together to form a strong network. We are for a common Europe and creating transparency between the economy, institutions, universities and students is our contribution to this aim.
Vision10! connects science and industry effectively in a 10-year time frame.
Our workshop will run as follows:
- Presentation of the Vision10 project! (Who we are and what we do)
- Short presentation and explanation of the Erasmus+ programme
- Live demo: registering an internship on the Erasmus+ online platform.
- Live demo: applying as an Erasmus student for the vacancy that has been created.
- Highlighting parallels between Vision10! and the European Citizens’ Meeting: the importance of sustainability and of long-term, forward-looking thought processes.
- Q&A session
- Interaction: completion of the module with collecive games.
Workshop leader: Jan Aschemann
Unlimited number of participants
Venue: to be announced
Languages: English and German
The workshop will take place 10 am – 1 pm on Friday 18.09.2020.
Would you like to take part in the Workshop “Vision10! and Erasmus+”? Then drop us a line at email@example.com.